Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isafjordur Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 02:27 PM
    Can you graduate High School with out paying ALL of your school fees?
    I'm almost 17, and have a weighed GPA of 3.4. I live in Wisconsin. The reason I'm asking is because my family is poor, and we probably won't be able to afford too pay all of the school fees. So my question is, can you still graduate if you didn't pay everything, or will they keep you? I'm ahead with all my credits, so I am set to graduate in 2012.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 27, 2010, 05:58 PM

I have seen some schools not allow you to do the granduation service ( but that was some year ago)
    Best way, have your parents go and talk to the school, that is their duty and responsibility

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

High school graduate [ 1 Answers ]

Did Walter Payton attend Greenville High School, Greenville, MS

Working at 7th grade lvl but getting ready to graduate high school [ 2 Answers ]

Why do learning disabled children get the same high school diploma as other kids? He is a senior and is only doing the work level of a 7th grader. I understand him getting credit for time put in.

Tax deduction for high school, advance placement courses/fees [ 3 Answers ]

Are high school advance placement fees tax deductable

How can you graduate high school quick without paying for it [ 3 Answers ]

Is there a way that is cheap to graduate high school?

Son didn't graduate high school what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

:( Hello my son dropped out of school at the end of his senior year. He thought he was doing the right thing We live in Ky. He got a job in Fl. Making 25 an hour. This is good for a 18 year old boy so he thought. The company got in trouble now he has no job or diploma. He now has no job. This...

View more questions Search