Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 2, 2010, 03:30 AM

Do YOU talk during sex? Eg. 'MMmm I love the taste of this bit of you', 'your skin is so soft I love the feel of it'. You know the kind of thing I mean, I hope. Sometimes our more inhibited partners just don't know how to uncork their feelings and a lot of encouragement and praise from ourselves without any pressure can show them the way. It worked with my partner, eventually. I must say that his first vocalisations sounded a bit strained and forced but an enthusisastic response to them helped them become a bit more spontaneous.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 06:44 AM

What interests me is the fact that you say "inability" to communicate about sexual matters. Hmmm...

The inability to or the choice to not?

Has she experienced a traumatic sexual encounter?
    benthunder Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2011, 04:41 PM
    No one could understand his situation unless they have been there before. I have, and sex in that situation is not good at all. Sexual compatibility in a relationship is very important, and even true love will wear down over time if the sex never changes, and she has no intention of it changing.

I am a firm believer through my experience that women who do masturbate themselves, are generally more into sex than those who don't, and those that do are generally more sexually compatible with guys like us. Women are complex and there is a lot of sexual difference between different women, but in a general sense if they masturbate or not is a simple indicator of sexual compatibility. The ones that do masturbate generally have a more liberal view towards sex, so they are more 'flexable' to learning, so to speak. They know their own bodies much better and have far less sexual hung-ups. If there is one thing that is the slowest thing to change/evolve within a woman, it is their sexual inner-self.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jul 11, 2011, 04:58 PM

This thread is from over 6 months ago.

Please watch dates when responding.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Been with my girlfriend for 5 years. How do I know if she's "the one?" [ 11 Answers ]

Obviously the title is a bit naïve - "if I don't know after 5 years, it clearly isn't in the cards." Yet somehow, I continue to hold the belief that I am unique, and the advice of countless random dating websites doesn't quite apply to me. So I figured I'd lay out my issue and see what people...

My girlfriend doesn't show she's in love with me after 2 years? [ 3 Answers ]

hey my name is riyaad and I'm 14 years old, even since may 3rd 2008, I have fallen in love with this beautiful girl named marie. Before we we're friend, and the last week of April, we had spring break and I went over her house and she confused she's in love with me and on the 3rd of may we made it...

Claims she's never orgasmed before [ 4 Answers ]

A girl that I've become romantically/sexually involved in recently says she has never had an orgasm before (including masturbation). In effort to be her first, I've experienced the reaction myself. Rather than climaxing, her body seems to tighten up as it becomes more intense (as if she is about...

Sexually active for 3 years but only ever orgasmed though masturbation [ 2 Answers ]

I'm a 21 year old male that's been sexualy active for 3 years.ive had 2 seious gfs that I've done sexually plenty with but has never been able to orgasm other then masterbating... Im not sure what to do as I'm sick and tired of constantly being dissapointed every time I get alone time with my...

View more questions Search