Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexlex Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 11:08 AM
    Accounting homework answers?
    Swanson Corporation issued $7,100,000 of 20-year, 8 percent bonds on April 1, 2009, at 102. Interest is
    Due on March 31 and September 30 of each year, and all of the bonds in the issue mature on March 31,
    2029. Swanson's fiscal year ends on December 31. Prepare the following journal entries:
    a. April 1, 2009, to record the issuance of the bonds.
    b. September 30, 2009, to pay interest and to amortize the bond premium.
    c. March 31, 2029, to pay
    Just Looking Posts: 1,610, Reputation: 480
    Ultra Member

Nov 30, 2010, 07:08 PM

Please read this announcement. We won't do your homework, but we will help you to understand it.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/financ...-b-u-font.html

If you'd like to work through it, let us know. Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Free accounting homework answers [ 7 Answers ]

Peter parlor started business on jamuay 1, 20xx. At the beginning of January, pete paid $3,400 for supplies. Prepare the journal entry for this transaction.

Accounting homework answers [ 2 Answers ]

campus copy and printing wants to predict copy machine repair expense at different levels of copying activity Month Repair Expense Copies Made May $8500 300,000 June 12,500 ...

Free accounting homework answers [ 7 Answers ]

2. Limited resources Portable Enterprises produces two lines of mobile homes: double-wide and single-wide. Unit cost and revenue data pertaining to each product are shown below: Double wide Single wide...

Answers to accounting homework [ 2 Answers ]

what is the total liabilities if assets = $113,000 and stock inssuances is 6,500, net income 20,000 and cash dividends 11,000?

Accounting homework answers (urgent) [ 5 Answers ]

I need financial & managerial chapter 10 (liabilities) answers immediately. I have midterm exams next week, I don't have time for homework..

View more questions Search