Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    slinger1988 Posts: 4, Reputation: 0

Nov 27, 2010, 07:30 AM
    Camping movies
    A little boy rescue her after he sneak unto the camping trip without permission
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Nov 27, 2010, 09:27 AM

Possibly One Small Hero

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I looking for a movie when the presidents daugther went camping [ 0 Answers ]

A little boy rescue her after he sneak unto the camping trick withour permission

Bags to carry for camping [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I will be going for a camp and I don't know what bag to carry. Can I carry a suitcase? A Duffel bag? Or a rucksack? Which would be more convinient? Thanks.:)

A movie about a group of kids that go camping [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a movie that I believe came out in the early 90's. It was about I think 3 boys that go camping near a river. They are 3 close friends and I believe they stop by a cemetery to remember a friend that died of cancer. They also build a cable to ride across the river......

Camping Ideas [ 7 Answers ]

I'm taking my family camping this week. We go several times a year,and everyone loves it. I'm trying to get some ideas for some cool things to do with our boys (4&7), like different meals to cook, and activities to do. We go hiking, swimming, and the usual, but does anyone have any unique ideas?...

Horror / Camping [ 3 Answers ]

There's this old movie, it starts with a bunch of kids going out on a camp trip with their advisor. At the end of the movie, you find out the advisor is the son of this crazy woods woman and the movies ends with her getting impailed by this huge log with spikes all over it. Any idea?

View more questions Search