Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    StephenThistle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 07:05 AM
    Cant remember film?!
    Hey, I have vague images in my head of this film but I can't remember at all what its called! I remember that its mainly set in the desert and the main villain/ bad guy is a kind of machine with huge guns with kind of metal like wires around his body trying to kill these marine/troop people. I used to watch it as a kid about 10-15 years ago if that helps. I also remember they had headset walkie talkies things and massive silver guns?. it think.. please any suggestions will be appreciated :) x
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Nov 28, 2010, 02:03 PM
    Try "Robotech"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a very vivid memory of scenes from a film but cannot remember the film? [ 1 Answers ]

The scenes I remember are 1. a guy is helping a girl rehearse her lines for a play (romeo and juliet and she's juliet) in the girls parents garden house/conservatory and the guy stops her and tells her to actually think about each line before she says it (I think one line had something to do with...

Can you help me remember this film? [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember is there were tall hairy creatures who moved very slowly when walking and they had to get somewhere to defeat their enemy who was trying to destroy their world, I think there were children trying to hep them. I remember them walking through some kind of rocky valley and trying to...

Can't remember the name of this film! [ 1 Answers ]

Its about a girl in high school who has cancer and she goes out with this boy but he doesn't know she's got cancer, then he finds out and they get married then she dies and its really sad

Can't remember a film name [ 3 Answers ]

The plot is this husband and wife are driving a big stretch of road with nothing much around. Suddenly their car is running low on fuel at this time a trucker comes up. The trucker suggests that the husband should wait with the car until the mechanic comes to fix it. Meanwhile the trucker will give...

Can't remember a film name [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember the name of a film, it starts with a man being shown watching home movies of his wife and daughter who died one year a go in a plane crash, on the one year anniversary of their death he visits their grave and meets a woman who says they are still alive then federal agents...

View more questions Search