Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    concon50 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 27, 2010, 07:03 AM
    I attended HPCC the year 1995 but it has sensed closed, how can I get my transcript?
    I attended Highland Park Community College for several semesters starting in 1992 until 1995, when I went to Wayne County Community College. Can you help me to locate my transcript, sense the college has closed

Check out some similar questions!

How can I find out about a closed Business College I attended [ 1 Answers ]

I went to a business colleged in Tampa. It was Betz Business College on Westshore BLVD Tampa Florida. I need to provide a prospective employee with the information '

TRANSCRIPT to college I attended [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to find a way to get a copy of my college transcript from Southeast Missouri State Univ located in Cape Girardeau, MO.

Closed college transcript [ 1 Answers ]

I am christobell and want to ask you about getting my transcript from a closed college that I had attended in 1969. The name of the college was Peninsula Business College in Newport News, Virginia. I need this transcript for a job.

Getting a transcript from a college that closed [ 1 Answers ]

I went to school at two business colleges that have since closed.  Any suggestions on what to do as reference to getting transcripts from them?  Is there a place that they go to submit transcripts before they close their doors for good?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.