Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    noboat Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 11:52 AM
    Clean up
    Sometimes after downloading something a"clean up" button appears. What is this & should I select it? Thks, noboat
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 7, 2007, 11:58 AM
    Sounds like the Download Manager in Firefox. If it is then it's no problem to click it.

<test edit>

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishes won't get clean! [ 3 Answers ]

We have a brand new stainless steel dishwasher and when we run it we set it to the maximum wash, plus we use Jet Dry, but our dishes (especially our glasses) just will not get clean! They always have spots and sometimes even have food or other residue. Sometimes they even look more dirty than...

Finding clean out [ 2 Answers ]

I am a first time home buyer and need to locate my clean out. I am on a sewer system. What do I need to look for and how far from the house would it be?

Sewer clean out [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought an old stone farm house. The contractor and previous owner recently abondanded the septic field and connected the house waste to the city sewer system. He did this after we bought the property. I observed that the sewer clean out junction was not a "t" connection but a "u" shaped...

How to Clean Vents? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. We moved into a 45 year old home last summer. It has gas heat and central A/C. I doubt the vents have ever been cleaned. Is there a method to cleaning vents that can be done by the homeowner or does it need to be cleaned by a professional?

View more questions Search