Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glenmere Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 14, 2003, 01:46 PM
    Windows Updates for XP
    How are you able to get a complete printout of your Windows Updates Installation History? All I can seem to get is only one page of history which doesn't show them all. Thanks, John
    heliotrope Posts: 57, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2003, 12:04 AM
    Windows Updates for XP
    I just tried to print out mine, and ran into the same problem. The only way I was able to print out my entire history was to:
    • Manually select all the text inside the frame and scroll down to the end.
    • Click on Edit > Copy.
    • Open a new Word document
    • Right click in the new Word document and choose Paste from the context menu.
    • Click your print icon in the toolbar (or, click on File > Print... > make sure "All" is selected, then click the OK button
    How odd??

Rose
    glenmere Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Jul 15, 2003, 08:51 AM
    Windows Updates for XP
    Thanks Rose for your suggestion. John

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Security updates [ 1 Answers ]

After checking the add & remove program section of my PC, I found a lot of security updates downloaded by MSN. Some were called "Hotfix"? The strange thing is that they are downloaded only on my settings and not my wife's or administrator sections. Why are these programs being downloaded without...

HP motherboard BIOS updates [ 6 Answers ]

Im trying to download this update for my computer http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareDownloadIndex?lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&os=228&product=1821850&lang=en&softwareitem=pv-39981-1 But it keeps giving me this error message Unable to update system BIOS (9) Please try again, if the error...

Windows updates for Windows ME [ 16 Answers ]

For months now I can't get windows updates for Windows ME. I just get 'can't find server'. Neither Microsoft nor BT. Can help me. I've tried everything I can think of. I have a BT.Yahoo browser and I.Explorer 6. Can anyone tell me how to fix this problem?

Updates [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem. I ran the windows update and got the security update KB826939 and a day or so later I received the same message that this update was needed again. I looked in my installed updates and noticed I have a total of 8 security updates with this same number KB826939.They were all...

View more questions Search