Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Goldie2U Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 10:41 PM
    History My House?
    Is there a ghost in my house? I live in Oregon, Clakamas Co. This is the first web search I've tried. How can I found out who lived and died here since I heard it was built in 1964?

Check out some similar questions!

House history [ 4 Answers ]

o.k I'm trying to find out about 11 aunt park lane in newtown ct, it's a home/ranch and I was wondering if anyone has ever passed there and how old is this home

History of house [ 1 Answers ]

Were can I find the history of my house onine, for free, no downlaoads and accurate. I'm not that lucky the closest library to me is the next 20 miles I live way out there and I need to know. I'm desperate!

House history [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how can I find out the history on the house I'm living in? Like death's and if it's haunted,criminal history how old the home is? Any help I would appreciate,thaks all.

History of my house [ 6 Answers ]

Hi there Iam trying to find out more about the history of my home. I live in Sydney Australia and so far no luck, any one have any ideas about where I could start looking Thanks ** email removed for posters safety.

My House history [ 1 Answers ]

I didn't know what to search under so I just tried this, I'm really intressted in finding out who used to live in my house And maybe what my house was used for and when it was built etc Can you help me find a website that I can find some kind of sensus or something Thanks Xxx

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.