Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    m0rningangel1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 07:59 PM
    Trial balance sheet for leftover hamburger buns
    I am doing a trial balance sheet for an accounting project, it states the guy has 25.00 worth of buns left that he can't return, they are worth 50.00 if he had been able to sell them. The café is closing for the year since it is winter and he isn't open in the winter he closes the doors and takes them home with him he is the owner. How do you write that on the trial balance and adjusted trial balance sheet
    Magda110 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Nov 27, 2010, 07:02 AM
    Uncollectible-account expense -- 50.00
    Allowance for uncollectible accounts -- 50.00

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to prepare a balance sheet referring a trial balance [ 5 Answers ]

How to prepare a balance sheet from a trial balance ? Can anybody help me by giving An example Regards alanani

When retained earing given in trial balance in balance sheet where I have to put it? [ 1 Answers ]

When retained earing given in trial balance in balance sheet where I have to put it?

Preparing is, re and balance sheet from Trial balance adjustement sheet [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to do my income statement, retained earnings and balance sheet from my adjusted trial balance sheet. I am confused from my book about the debits and credits. When I transfer them over from the adjusted sheet. Do they stay on the same sides. For example: assests will be on the...

How to record partners'current acounts in the trial balance and balance sheet [ 1 Answers ]

Two persons started their own business with the amount of dhs 175000 paid by one of them who doesn't work in the company . And the other one work in the company as a general manger .Considering the money as a loan to be paid back to the partner within 18 months, when their first financial...

View more questions Search