Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punk69 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 11:25 AM
    I need help with upgrades on my tippmann 98c
    I have a tippmann 98 custom with rt and cyclone feed system and every time I go out and play with it it chops balls and than I have to open the feeder up and get them out.what can I do to make it not chop balls? And what would be good upgrades for my tippmann 98 I already have a barrel,rt,and feed system but I want it to shoot harder?

Thank you bye
    Skinn Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 10:03 PM
    Change the bolt, you using compressed air or CO2, air is better, lasts longer and is better for the gun, chopping paint if probably due to either your bolt or your feeder may be moving to fast, I have only used an A5 before from tippman, currently I'm shooting 2k5 timmy, but if you can see if tippmans can support breat beam eyes, that will eliminate chopping or get an ACT system, take it o your local pro-shop and they can help you out most likely, got anymore questions just ask.. 2+ years experience with paintball here.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook Upgrades [ 1 Answers ]

If I uninstall Microsoft Office 2003 Professional, will all of the Outlook personal folders be deleted? I also have Outlook 2002 installed, but the address book can't be accessed. It turns out that the 2003 disk had been used to it's maximum and so it cannot be activated anymore. What can be...

Breaker Upgrades [ 1 Answers ]

I have 15 amp breakers for some lights and recepticles throughout my home and we continually overload the breakers when using hair dryers, heaters, etc. Can I upgrade these breakers to 20 or 30 amp versions without any consequences? I want to reduce the number or tripped breakers, but I don't...

View more questions Search