Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nastilles Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 05:28 PM
    Finance question here too
    Which of the following statements regarding calculating a firm's cost of capital is correct ?
    Answer

a. if a company's beta increases, this will increase the cost of equity financing
    b. since retained earnings are readily available, the cost of retained earnings is generally lower than the cost of debt
    c. the level of general economic conditions will determine whether a firm should utilize an arithmetic average cost of capital or a weithted average cost of capital
    d. the after-tax cost of debt is generally more expensive than the after-tax cost of preferred stock

Check out some similar questions!

Finance question. [ 2 Answers ]

You want to have $34,000 in your savings account 12 years from now. You're prepared to make equal annual deposits in the account at the end of each year. If the account pays 7% interest, what amount must you deposit each year?

Question about finance paper? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm doing my finance paper on the fortune 500 company UPS. I know I'm going to talk about the history and stock information. I didn't know if someone could give me some other ideas of what I could discuss in my paper. Thanks.

Finance Question [ 2 Answers ]

Calculating the number of payments: Your're prepared to make monthly payments of 125, beginning at the end of this month, into an account that pays 10% interest compnounded monthly. How many payments will you have made when your account balance reaches 20,000. I know you solve for t but I get...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.