Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chorltonia Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 05:13 PM
    Name of film from 60s or 70s
    Years ago I saw a film on TV in which a man rips off the skin from his own arm and then puts some kind of substance/cream on it which I think may have helped it to grow back. He didn't feel any pain as he did it so it was either an artificial arm or he was conditioned in some way not to feel pain. I think (but not certain) that it might have been some kind of spy/secret agent adventure/thriller thing, but not one of the Bond films.

Check out some similar questions!

Old piano song from late 60s early 70s [ 4 Answers ]

When I was at school the piano teacher used to play a song with the words Footsteps on the landing, creeping to and fro, who is out there prowling, I should like to know, not that I am frightened, frightened of the dark, because Rover sleeps beside me, and he 'll know when to bark! She used to...

Looking for this Song from the 60s possibly early 70s [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying so hard to find these songs, and who is the band. I had it on a small 45 record and had 4 songs on it. I remember the words in 2 of the songs. Goes something like this "full lights all arround will eluminate every sounds" the other song " In the corner of the village green.......wont you...

Gargoyles from 60s or 70s [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of this movie from the late 60s or early 70s.father and daughter driving in desert hit gargoyle,take with to hotel,attacked by gargoyle tribe , gargoyles kidnap daughter and hold in cave. Bikers help rescue

I need the name of an 60s/70s French movie. [ 2 Answers ]

I saw this movie as a boy. The plot is like this: boy gets contaminated by raditaion while swimming in French Polinesia near the nuclear test site. Boy gets sick and has few months to live. His father is doing everythibg to please him... They live in a castle. Father with some friends goes to the...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.