Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oday_ada Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 04:19 PM
    Ovarian cyst
    I'm a female 33 yrs old I have been married 4 months ago since 15july 2010 and I have no pregnancy and in the last month novmber2010 when I got a ultrasound examination showed that my rigth ovary has follicular cyst with 30 in 38 mm I want a solution and your advice
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 26, 2010, 04:47 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

What did your OB/Gyn say after examining the ultrasound? Are you looking for a second opinion?
    TimesGoneBy Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Dec 6, 2010, 10:42 PM
    I'm sorry to hear this. This is really a matter you should see a doctor regarding instead of amateur voices on a help site.

For more information on overian cysts, however, you might try this site: http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ovarian_cysts/article_em.htm.

Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 6, 2010, 11:09 PM

Always discuss medical issues with your doctor. If you feel your doctor isn't doing all he/she can, seek a second opinion from another doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain from ovarian cyst after cyst is gone [ 1 Answers ]

My 15 year old daughter had an ovarian cyst about 4 months ago (6cm in size). She was put on birth control and the cyst went away after about 2 months, but she has pain in her abdomen almost every day. It gets worse when she is working out or playing sports. She has been given pain medicine but...

Ovarian Cyst [ 4 Answers ]

My friend has an ovarian cyst, is it cancerous?

Pregnant or ovarian cyst [ 1 Answers ]

My last period was 8/28/07.I asked my endo for serum hcg test( Im a diabetic) but test was negative,my period are not irregular they are every 26days, still have no period until today, I had some bleeding even had to use a pad,I had some discomfort and some cramping, but then its stopped and no...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search