Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kayla622 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 01:54 PM
    Bleeding after sex

Check out some similar questions!

Bleeding after sex.what is this? [ 5 Answers ]

I had sex and noticed a brownish colored blood when we were cleaning up the other day (Jan 4th). I thought we had jump started my period a week and a half (the first day of my last cycle was Dec16th). I put in a tampon and few hours later took it out and much to my shock... there was barely any...

Bleeding after sex [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I am a 23 years ols woman with one child to my partner. My question is am I pregnant or is there something else wrong. I have only just come off my period 2 weeks ago which lasted 5 weeks I had a smear test which still waiting the results. I had sex with my partner 2 weeks ago (2nd...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

I was just wondering has any one else ever experienced dropping a clot of blood in the toilet after having sex during pregnancy? And if so did you find out that this was normal ?

Bleeding after sex [ 1 Answers ]

My problem is that after having sex with my boyfriend in the afternoon I realized that I was bleeding. Was just few drops till evening ,but didn't quite stop. During night it kind of increased. My periods got over just 5 days back. Am I having periods again? Can this be because of rough sex or some...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.