Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Mey1511 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 08:23 AM
    Sick
    I have a very bad flu and not sure if I'm prgnant *** help me to what is best to drink for the flu??
    feroluce Posts: 30, Reputation: 7

Nov 26, 2010, 09:34 AM
    Just like the old wives tale, it's chicken soup (mushroom soup if you're a veggie).
    It has just the right balance of electrolytes.
    You could also try sports drinks if you're not into soup.
    Just stay well hydrated (fluids and electrolytes) and you should kick the flu in a couple of days.
    Fuchsia Posts: 58, Reputation: 5

Dec 3, 2010, 10:39 AM
    Water and tea is good to drink for the flu too. You may find this helpful too: How To Fight The Flu Naturally
    Devorameira Posts: 2,461, Reputation: 981
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 07:13 AM

You got some great advice, but if you may be pregnant, you might want to visit your doctor if you don't show major improvement in the next few days.
    greenfaol Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2011, 03:01 PM
    All the above is good advice. Make sure you're taking plenty of warm fluids. When I had flu over christmas I used pomegranate juice, packed with Vit C and more antioxidants than most other fruit/veg. Take it easy for a few days and if you're not any better, as Devorameira says, see your doctor.
    Feel better soon.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very sick puppy very sick [ 12 Answers ]

I know I have been reading on this site and others and before I go any further I know my pup needs a doctor. I can not afford one at all right now and they won't make a payment plan with me because I have horrible credit. I have an 8 months old black lab that I was given for free or they were...

My 1yr old puppy is sick, vomiting.not worms, sick only in morning. [ 5 Answers ]

Hello:) I am new here.. My 1yr old pup, Gracie, is a house dog, she is 1/2 Pomeranian & 1/2 Min. Doberman. For the last few days she has been vomiting in the morning, that is the only time she does. We are very careful what she eats & as we live in town, she stays indoor.. even to void. She is...

I'm sick of being sick [ 5 Answers ]

Hi everyone! Im new to this but I need to get all of this out. Where do I start... well I've had the worst 16 months of my life. Firstly I had to have my thyroid removed(had 20stitches across my neck) as I had a benign nodule, then I had a mastoidectomy 2 months after that(bone removed from my...

Sick of this [ 2 Answers ]

I really am sick of living. I am not unhappy with what I am... I think. Its just that I don't want to move on anymore. When I turned 16 I wished I was still 10, when I turned 21 I wished I was still 17 and now I wish I was still 24 because I always felt all those were the best days I lived and the...

Sick. 24/7 [ 4 Answers ]

OK I'm a 15 years old teenager who is always sick... and no I'm not being sarcastic and exaderating. I was sick I don't know how many times in the past 4 months.. 2 weeks ago I was sick with a really bad cold/flu and I got medication for my throat.. On Monday I got sick again.. :eek: This is so not...

View more questions Search