To give us something to wonder about.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Nov 26, 2010, 10:31 PM

To make us question.
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Dec 2, 2010, 10:05 AM

You may as well ask: why do polar bears exist? Or, why are there pine trees? Since you asked this question in a science forum, the scientific answer as to why there were dinosaurs is: there is no answer. It's impossible to predict how evolution acts to modify and introduce new species into the world. Thus it's impossible to say "why" any particular species exists (or existed).
    AbuBakr_Fin Posts: 216, Reputation: 3

Jan 18, 2011, 07:53 PM
    If we were dinosaurs, perhaps He`d have sent us a Messenger from amogst ourselves, or we`d just be practicing our natural inclination. But we`re not, are we? And they`re dead, aren`t they? And we will not be asked what the dinosaurs used to do. And hear we are wasting our time by honouring stories of stupid scientist, who claim that we are descendants of monkeys! If you haven`t heard any saying of Allaah, or His Messenger -sAaws- explaining about dinosaurs, so THEY DON`T MATTER. May Allaah guide us.
    Your Lord said in suurat Al-Mulk that He created the death and the life in order to test us, which of us perfect our deeds. And He told us in suurat At-thaarijaat (51:56): "I have only created Jinns and men, that they may worship me."
    So who cares about dinosaurs? Worship Allaah, and don`t waste your life, because He created you and gave you ears to hear, eyes to see, and a mind to understand. So praise be to Allaah, and we thank Him, and seek His forgiveness, and guidance.

Jan 18, 2011, 07:59 PM
    Comment on Curlyben's post
    You are also correct. He said so in His Book: Indeed there are in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the changing of the night and day signs for men of understanding.

Jan 18, 2011, 08:01 PM
    Comment on ebaines's post
    Yes, impossible unless God, Who determines the evolution of His creation has informed us.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Move to creat new file [ 1 Answers ]

I have prepared a payslip in excel and now I want to make separate file for each employee. I have list of employee with there Emp code and payslip which is linked with employee code through Vlookup i.e. when we enter employee code all relevant data populates where ever required. Now what I...

Did I creat a HIPAA violation? [ 4 Answers ]

I am a lab tech and discolsed to my wife that our child's day car provider was at my lab during the time she should have been watching our child. I did not disclose what test she was having done or the amount of time she spent there. Unfortunately something went sour and now she has file a...

Pooping still in creat and laying on it [ 2 Answers ]

Why does my 4 month old puppy is still pooping in her create at night and she lays on it?

Creat web site [ 8 Answers ]

How can I creat web site?

View more questions Search