Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jlesnik33 Posts: 235, Reputation: 26

Nov 26, 2010, 12:59 AM
    Is it worth it?
    Just want to get some opinions on this thought me and my other half are discussing.

A little background:

My other half works in New York (staten island to be exact) working on cars. We live in jersey.
    She works 5 days and 40 hours a week making 5.75 an hour, plus commission.
    She gets paid every two week. She brings home about 800 every two weeks and about 300 dollars a check taken out for taxes.

She's telling me she doesn't think its worth it because she has to pay New York and jersey taxes. But I think she should stick it out, and that it is worth it.

What is your take on it?

Check out some similar questions!

How much is a 1925 penny worth with one cent and a wheat on the back worth [ 3 Answers ]

How much is a one cent with a wheat on back is worth from 1925

Is it worth it? [ 7 Answers ]

To have your true love know you, love you and encourage you as your best friend is what anyone askes for. I had a high school sweet heart that was willing to give me the world in high school. Afraid I turned him down and went out into the world to live. Every relationship and man I would come in to...

Am I worth it? [ 7 Answers ]

This is dumb, but I just broke up with my boyfriend... yesterday and I'm sure I should just wait it out till I don't feel this way anymore, but am I worth it? Am I pretty at all? Will I every find a mature guy that really wants a relationship with me?

Self-worth - what do you do to take care of your self-worth? [ 21 Answers ]

I think we are all so great to take care of others, however how can we learn to take care of ourselves more? What things can one do to take care of their own self-worth, self-respect, etc.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.