Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TsukiSahara Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 10:51 PM
    I want to learn and be apart of Wicca, but my entire family is Christian.
    My dad is very strict on religion, but I feel Christianity isn't right for me.. How can I make them believe I really do want to learn about Wicca and I'm serious about it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 11:04 PM

How old are you? Do you still live at home?

How would you learn about Wicca?
    Northwind_Dagas Posts: 348, Reputation: 83

Nov 26, 2010, 10:43 PM

The hard truth: they will likely never accept it or that it is the path you have chosen, as it is in conflict with their own beliefs. In fact, any other religion is viewed by Christians as in conflict with Christianity, since they believe they are following the only one true god.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Wicca, what is it truly about. [ 8 Answers ]

I'm curious. I'd like to know what Wicca is more about. I read that Wiccans are all about the good. And how they harm none. It sounds very fascinating and I hope someone can explain more about it to me. And the difference with pagans?

Is the entire family invited? [ 7 Answers ]

My wife and I both teach public school. Recently, we received wedding invitations from two of our former students who were both friends with our entire family. Both invitations were addressed to Mr and Mrs John Doe and neither one mentioned our daughters. One of my daughters is away at college;...

Active child's imagination scaring entire family [ 19 Answers ]

How do I know if my young children are really seeing or sensing things, and it is not just their imaginations? Even though my house is brand new, can it be haunted?

My boyfriend ex harasses his entire family and us [ 4 Answers ]

I am in need of some advice. My boyfriend was married before for 10 years and now they are separated for 7 years. His wife calls and harasses his entire family. She downs him to his children and now that we have a child together, she is telling him that he needs to put the kids that he had with...

View more questions Search