Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rhaine Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 09:59 PM
    Rental Contract in Japan
    Im in Japan,I sign a printer rental contract ,in a week I wanted to return it.bec from the first day they didn't set up in my computer,they not responding to my call and they give me a wrong fax number.I called up the company where ,I rented the printer,They tells me that I can't return the product.. Is there any chance for me to bring back ang cancel my contract to them. They have poor business performance . They didn't explaine much the contract. *** need advice.

Check out some similar questions!

Co-signing a rental contract [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am about to have a roommate move in to the second bedroom of my condo. Because she is not from the country, she provided me with her credit information from her country and offered to have her parents co-sign for her. If I want her to have a co-signer, how do I go about doing so? My...

Rental/Purchase contract! [ 6 Answers ]

I live in Ohio, and am in a rental/purchase contract for a home. The contract specifies that I get a loan for purchase after 12 months. At 8%or less. I cannot get a loan under 11% due to my credit issues, which I outlined to the landlord at the time I first met him. I put down a very large down...

Breaking HUD rental contract [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am currently in a rental contract for an apartment that is HUD income-based housing. The lease runs Oct. 10 2006 to Oct. 31 2007. I live in Mount Pleasant, Michigan, but have just received a job offer to teach in Florida and am preparing to move there soon (I don't have a date yet, but am...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.