Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justwonderin Posts: 25, Reputation: 5

Nov 25, 2010, 08:21 PM
    80's or early 90's sci-fi movie
    All I remember is this monster comes through this house looking for these kids I think. It has a military helmet on and its face is kind of like a skull; the body is really muscular though. If anyone knows, let me know!
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 09:14 PM

Possibly check this movie and see if it is a match.

He man - Master of the Universe.

Masters of the Universe (1987) - IMDb
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 09:52 PM

This was more of a horror movie
    Possibly the movie

House (86)

A Vietnam war vet is literally haunted by
    His past after he moves into a haunted house.
    At the movies climax he must face the undead
    Corpse of an army buddy twice his size who
    Blamed him for getting tortured to death
    view scene

Nov 26, 2010, 12:18 PM
    Comment on straydog's post
    Thanks, that was definitely it!

Nov 26, 2010, 12:21 PM
    Comment on califdadof3's post
    You're thinking of skeletor right? Na, It was "House" Thanks any way though!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sci Fi Movie possibly on Disney Channel in late 80's or early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

PLEASE HELP! The movie was about a girl whom I believe was transported from the future. She had long black hair, and I remember she had a type of tiara that looked like white plastic with a large stone in the middle. The only other thing I remember is that she put her clothes in the microwave,...

Late 80's early 90's Sci Fi type Movie [ 3 Answers ]

Cannot remember the name of this movie and its driving me nuts. Early 90's late 80's about a bunch of boys at skateboard or rollarskating place Possibly on another plant. And there are like no parents but a really evil woman is in charge and she can do horrible stuff. She has a mirror-type...

Looking for a title to an old sci-fi/aliens movie. Probalby around 80's or early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie about aliens who would abduct people, and drill into their brains to take over their minds. There was a little kid attending school who started to realize that something was wrong, and convinced his teacher to help him search it out. Can anyone remember the name of...

80's to early 90's sci fi movie [ 3 Answers ]

I'm lookg for a movie I remember seeing when I was younger. It's a sci fi movie, based on Mars I believe. A scientist is bringing a new robot to a Mars mining station to help the two miners that live and work there. But the scientist ends up being a criminal or something and ends up...

View more questions Search