Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Giabose Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 06:17 PM
    I have been married 13 years and still a virgin
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 06:20 PM

OK, so why, what is happening are you OK with it ?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Nov 25, 2010, 09:10 PM

I smell Cheeese...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 09:13 PM

How is this possible? I have never heard of a 13 year marriage that doesn't include sex.

Either you're lying, or you're in the weirdest marriage I've ever heard of.l
    Speigal Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Feb 23, 2011, 11:55 AM
    Marie Antonette was married 7 years before her marriage was consummated, but her marriage was a political one. I assume you married for love. Is it you or your husband who shys away from sex. You both need to consult a Sex Therapist
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2011, 04:51 PM

I thought in most society's you weren't considered legally married until the marriage was consummated!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm married for 10 months and still virgin [ 13 Answers ]

I am married to a Pakistani and its now 10 months since we are married and I'm still virgin. My husband always rejects me and don't try to have sex with me although I'm considered as beautifully and we married after too much love. He is sooo cold and not interested in my body the way other man are...

Its been two years how do I get over my ex who is now married [ 7 Answers ]

My ex (first love) and I have been broken up for two years, he's now married and I have a boyfriend but I can't love him the way I should because I'm not over my ex. How can I get over him.

18 years Old Male Virgin [ 4 Answers ]

Right I'm 18 male an a virgin am I soposed to feel good/Bad about this because guys seem to think its bad but anyway what do you girls think of this ? Basically I've bin friends with this girl for 3 years we we went out before bt broke up because of not having time to see each other as I was...

28 years old - female virgin. Friend said it's too late. [ 34 Answers ]

Hello, I will try and keep this short but I'm seeking some straight forward advice about dating and males. I live in NJ and don't have very much experience with males. I am 28 years old, female, virgin. The one sexual encounter I had was at 16. This guy, "Dean" drove me, his friend "Mike", and...

I am married but still a virgin [ 8 Answers ]

I know that most of you who just read my title are saying that I am insane. I have a very big problem about my sexual relationship with my partner. We spent 6 years together before we got married. We've done things to express our love but we never did intercourse because something is trying to stop...

View more questions Search