Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    elimapeca Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 05:39 PM
    What spider in this?
    I have seen many times this spiders where I live: NEar to San Gil - Santander - Colombia

Check out some similar questions!

What spider is this? [ 8 Answers ]

3913 Hello. I recently discovered this spider (dead) in my bathroom. I live in the UK, but have never seen this spider before, nor has anyone I have shown it too. Though the picture does not show it very well, the spider is bristling with black hairs over its legs and is about the size of a...

Spider? What it is? [ 11 Answers ]

Hi Im in the southwest of the UK found this spider on the fence outside my back door and accidentally painted it LOL so the legs stuck on the fence, really creepy looking and just wondered if anyone knows what it is as I've never seen one before.. please note its not red its black LOL ...

10 legged black spider not a camel spider [ 5 Answers ]

I came across this thing on my side walk it moves slowly is about an inch in length I've never seen a 10 legged spider so I took pictures and tried looking it up with no luck, it is not a camel spider I know that for sure. Also you can see from the pictures I'm not mistaking the 2 extra legs for...

What Spider was that? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this unusual spider in the bathroom this morning but I can't find a picture of it anywhere on the internet It was very dark brown almost black, with a front leg and small stripe at the front which was light brown/copper coloured. It was about 1-2cm big. I couldn't see it that clearly as I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search