Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Plepple Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 05:38 PM
    A strange, old movie (cartoon) featuring trolls...
    I remember a really old movie I used to watch as a kid (VHS), it had no clear label so I assume someone taped it for me. This cartoon was really trippy as I remember it, it was pretty dark and the creatures (I think they were trolls) couldn't really talk - they shouted in a weird way instead. The most "trippy" part was that the trolls used to "melt" away in a strange fashion. It's like the producers intended to make the cartoon really odd; so they transformed the trolls here and there with strange colors appearing...

This movie is probably nothing from Disney and I'm assuming the movie's not well known due to all the people I've asked. It should be at least 15 years old or so but don't take the estimation too seriously. :3
    DrDavros Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 03:36 PM
    Might be wrong, but have you considered

"The Princess and the Goblin" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS5NSRuoO4k

My daughter just chased it up last night.
    David Dempsey
    logantis Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 31, 2011, 07:45 PM
    It's the phantom toll booth he rides in a car and ends up at indasition with lots of melting troll things

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

70s-80s animated movie featuring fairies and other creatures. [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, this is driving me crazy... I used to have this movie on a "compilation tape" my cousin made for me when I was young. It was an animated movie about this boy who is on a hunting trip and stumbles upon a 'fairy ring' (this ring of mushrooms with fairies) and he gets taken into a fairy...

Brother and sister lost in a cave with trolls cartoon movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a cartoon where a brother and his sister were stuck and lost in a cave with trolls and they couldn't get out. There was something with a golden hemp or rope and with that rope they could find each other. (I can't think of any other think, it would be nice if someone could help me.)

Movie featuring Guy selling his house and his various encounters [ 3 Answers ]

What is the name of the 1990's or so movie featuring a guy documenting the sale of his house while his wife is away. He also ends up taping himself having various sexual relationships with females throughout. One particular female was a potential buyer of the house and she wore a red dress in the...

Kid's cartoon movie featuring a ballerina and other characters. [ 1 Answers ]

I remember renting this movie from the video store when I was really young. Don't know if its 80's or 90's. I recall looking at the box thinking the title was spelled wrong.. something like lumpkins or bumpkins or bumkins or something like that could be totally wrong but its driving me insane! All...

View more questions Search