Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JoJay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 01:58 PM
    Can't stand family
    I love my family and all but I just can't stand them anymore. I spend most of my days crying and trying to figure out why I'm so unhappy. None of them understand me and try to act like they do. When I try talking to my mom or someone about how I feel, they always turn it around and make it all about them and try to compare my feelings to theirs and I'm sick and tired of it. Also, MONEY is a HUGE issue in this thing I have to call family. We live in an apartment with seven people. My mom uses me to get money from my dad. (theyre divorced) I feel used but she keeps saying I'm selfish because I'm feeling that way. Half of the time she knows I'm right but just won't admit it. She's always trying to win when ever we get into an argument. To her it's not about who's wrong or right but about who gets the last word out. I usually keep my feeling inside instead of talking to people about it. I gave up on that. There's always some kind of argument or fight in my house and there's never any peace. Not even for a second. I don't like my family at all. I feel ignored and hurt most of the time. I spend most of my time wishing that God would just take me away and say that it's my time to leave. This is how miserable I am. I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 02:19 PM

How old are you, and what is your place in the family (youngest, oldest)?
    Tinaxlolx Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 8, 2010, 03:42 PM
    Hi I sorry you having a bad time lifes extremely difficult at times and you have to accept your mum will probably always want the last word but don't let it all get you down so bad. I don't know how old you arte but it sounds like you have to stay with your family and I can understand how you feel try to think what you do want and how you would like your life to be , accept things are crappy and hard sometimes but hey you a person in your own right and it sounds like you have a great interest for allsorts of things about life try to focus on looking after yourself and being positive helps I know this is going to be hard but each time there's a good part of the day focus on it and little things turn into big better things it's a hard slog but worth it you having a tough time you allowed to feel like crap and upset you human after all don't let the bad consume you though look for something good

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My family won't stop inviting my bitter ex-wife to family events. [ 10 Answers ]

I've been divorced from my ex-wife for seven years. We have an 18 yr old daughter together. She never wanted a divorce, and is bitter about it to this day. She frequently explodes on me over "what I did to her" and about what a horrible father I am(which I am NOT). She has dated very little and...

Family member will not leave with his family and my mom died and I am the exector. [ 1 Answers ]

Mother died and I am the executor of the will. Brother and family have lived with Mom for six months. This was suppose to be temporary. Mom never wanted him in the house and told the other family members he better not live in my house and under no cicumstances do I want him to live here. Have not...

Where Do I Stand If I Decide To Stand Up To Them? [ 26 Answers ]

I am posting this on behalf of my sister. She Wrote - Where do I stand if I decide to stand up to them and say enough is enough? This is the short version, I will go into more detail as we go along. I hope you can help me. I am in need of some serious advice. Got 2 grandchildren...

View more questions Search