Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lexei Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 01:19 PM
    Will police horses be afraid of cammels?
    On the recent demonstrations in london, I am wondering if as a counter measure against the hourses I could hire a camel for the day. Its not the actual hiring of the camle that would be the problem. I can handle that. It would be would it actually work or would the trained horses take not knowtis of the camels or what would happen. (Please don't reply about what the police would do. I want specifically if it could in theory work against the horses.)
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 25, 2010, 01:21 PM
    I want specifically if it could in theory work against the horses.
    Nope, not a hope in whatsit.
    Police horses are specifically trained to deal with crowd control, so some idiot on a camel isn't going to put them off.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Police Harassment and how to sue the police department in East Dublin, GA 31027? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my friend have been harassed by the East Dublin Police for years. I was arrested in 2007 for a day and then I was release. I had a case where a young man stole from my Bank account and the police and the judge did not put this young man in prison. The young man is a hacker of the internet....

Why AsianMassage parlos near POlice station and police doesn't stop them? [ 2 Answers ]

I mean the ones where they provide sexual services. There is one right there close to sheriff station. They have a sign ssaying "MASSAGE" and it's easy to go there. But then I though police went after these kind of businesses. I even saw it on TV. I went insde just to investigate and I talked...

My 9 year old is afraid to see his father [ 1 Answers ]

My ex and I have been separated for 8 1/2 years we have a court order with visitation and child support, he never paid until recently and I have always let him see our son. My son has came home a couple of times very emotional and tells me that his dad talks about his step father, he will yell at...

Afraid of sex [ 6 Answers ]

I'm an 18 year old female and I am a virgin. I know I am still 'young' but I consider myself a pretty mature for my age. I have never had a proper relationship with a guy and have trust issue with men. I'm also afraid of sex. it is a very intimate thing for me, including simple things such...

View more questions Search