Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pkunal37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 01:17 PM
    One Aluminium atom has a diameter of 0.000000025cm.How many atoms thick is the alumi
    question: One Aluminium atom has a diameter of 0.000000025cm.How many atoms thick is the aluminum foil?
    my data
    lenght=4.8cm
    width=6cm
    mass=0.76g
    volume=5.625ML
    Height=-23.175
    show all work please due Monday
    lexei Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 01:23 PM
    6/0.0000000025= answer no?
    DrBob1 Posts: 425, Reputation: 86

Nov 25, 2010, 06:10 PM
    Your question is all screwed up. As lexei says, it is the thickness divided by the size of the atom, But look at your numbers; you give length, width and height: which one do you call the thickness? The volume and dimensions seem totally contradictory. You say it has a volume of 5.625 mL and a mass of 0.76 g. I don't think aluminum floats. Check, correct and resubmit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is aluminium attracted by magnets? [ 3 Answers ]

Does magnet attract aluminium

Aluminium extraction/reaction [ 2 Answers ]

In the Hall-Héroult process I know the anode is carbon but what is the cathode made from? Also what are the by-products of the bayer process and the Hall-Héroult process

Aluminium wiring for DIY - If possible [ 2 Answers ]

I've got an early 70s bilevel that, to my dismay, seems to have aluminum wiring. I've read all of the stuff online about the various fixes (copalum, ideal nuts, alumiconn, etc), and am wondering if any of these are really possible DIY solutions? From what I can tell, copalum is the most...

View more questions Search