Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pocahauntis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 11:18 AM
    Made in japan, hallmark with diamond and KK in it
    We have a brass (what looks like) statuette or egg holder. It is a figurine of either an Egyptian or Indian maiden stretched out lenthways with her hands comprising the holder part of the piece. The underside is stamped "Made in Japan," there is a diamond mark with what looks like a Japanese symbol and then KK. We are wanting to know what this is, what era it's from, or what the markings mean.
    Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 25, 2010, 12:31 PM

Sorry, but hard to determine anything from a description. Can you post a picture?
    Pocahauntis Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2010, 07:44 AM
    Yes I would if I could figure out how to do that :) I'm not seeing a link on this site to upload pictures, other than "embed an image" which isn't relevant because my pictures do not have a URL. Can you send me your email?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vintage Noritake Teapot made in japan [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have a old Noritake Teapot, on the bottom it reads; Hand Painted, made in Japan with a big letter M and the # 37532 on it, it is white with gold detail, do you have any idea what it is worth? Thanks

Noritake tae sets made in japan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a noritate tea set patteren # 5930 dawn and can find no info on its value. Can some help. thanks jerry2

Hallmark on Gold Diamond ring [ 2 Answers ]

Does the letters DIA that form part of the hallmark on a gold diamond ring mean it has an authentic diamond.:)

Hallmark meaning on diamond ring [ 3 Answers ]

Hi There, I have a 1/2 carat diamond ring which has no hallmark as such but the following mark is on the inside of the ring 18ctPLAT. The ring is gold with a platinum setting for the stone but as it's not the normal hallmark I was wondering if anyone can shed any light. Any help appreciated...

View more questions Search