Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cossymo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 05:28 AM
    Fire and ice. Icce skating film.
    I am searching for a film that I used to watch as a child in the mid 90's, it was a love story told through ice skating. A man from a land of fire and a woman from a land of ice. I'm sure it was simply called Fire and Ice but it seems that this title has been use for many things. If someone has any clue as to what I am referring to, please help me.

Check out some similar questions!

A man meets a young girl ice skating and she asks him to wait for her. [ 1 Answers ]

The next time he meets her she is older and finally she is grown and they fall in love. This is an old movie maybe done in 1940's.

Searching for a movie about Ice Skating. [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm GeniusRobot! And I spent year and 5 months searching for this movie and I found this site and liked it because I thought it could possibly be the end of my searches! Here's the plot of the movie I'm searching for: It's an Ice Skating Movie about two teenagers in love, I think...

Inquiring on total cost of indoor ice skating rink [ 1 Answers ]

I'm taking a business class. I'm doing a project about starting up a small business. It has to be something that we don't have in our community. I have chosen to start up an ice skating rink. I searched online, but still could not find the total answer for this project. I keep on getting a total...

Looking For 80's romance/drama movie Fire and Ice? [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for more information and possibly a location where I can buy a copy of a movie I saw I believe sometime in the early to mid 1980's. I thought it was called Fire and Ice. It was about a boy who falls in love with a girl and helps her escape from a juvenile detention center (or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.