Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evelynforns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 25, 2010, 12:20 AM
    Mother in Law wants my life
    My mother in law just arrived from Kansas City to my house in Florida. Since her arrival she has broken my marriage, I am now in divorce proceedings, she has encouraged my husband to call my job and make false allegations in attempt to get me fired. She has called the police because I refuse to speak to her son. My husband said that they both want me out of the house, and she will take care of my 2 babies, while he looks for work. I am the one supporting the family, but my husband and I are both on the lease. How do I have her removed? She is causing a lot of stress.
    lostinwa Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Nov 11, 2011, 08:41 PM
    It sounds like an abusive situation. I would look for a shelter for Domestic Violence and take the babies and go. Your husband needs to deal with his mother, not you! The shelter can provide you with a lot of services, including legal. They can also advocate for you and the babies. Be strong, you can get through this difficult time.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I wrong for cutting my mother in law out of my life? [ 4 Answers ]

I know this veery late, but wow, I have to sympathize with you on this one. That must be so hard. I would definitely not see the monster-in-law if it were me. For her to treat you like that is unfair, rude, unreasonable, and just EVIL! And yeah, I think your little girl doesn't need to be there (or...

Too much of intereference from my mother in law in me n my husband's personal life... [ 3 Answers ]

My mother in law intereferes o lot in me and my husband's personal life... it is to extremes now... dont know what to do... please somebody help me? I need some mental support... am lost completely

Father in law will not leave mother in law alone after passing [ 4 Answers ]

Please help my father in law passed in November after being married to my mother in law for 57 years. For a couple of months she didn't feel his presence, now she says he will not go away and is trying to sexually molest her. She is becoming increasingly agitated about it. What can we do?

TN eviciton/ejection law with no lease - mother-n-law [ 5 Answers ]

I agreed to allow my monster-n-law to move in with us in September '07. We had a verbal agreement that she would stay downstairs in our "in-law suite/apartment" for four months. I told her that after four months if she was genuinely trying to find work and a place of her own she could stay longer. ...

View more questions Search