Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tandkofi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 09:19 PM
    Value of antique Singer Sewing Machine
    Hello, Ive been given a Singer sewing machine which is great condition and still working. It has all the accessories attached and neatly packs away into a beautiful wooden case. I don't know if I want to hang onto this and was looking at selling this on Ebay. Would anyone know what something like this is worth ?
    I checked the singer website and found it was manufactured in 1902, according to the serial number.

Thanks
    Tina

Check out some similar questions!

Appraisal of Antique Singer Sewing Machine [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for an estimate on the price of an Antique Singer Sewing Machine. It is a V.S.2 Model made in Kilbowie in 1890. It is in decent condition with the gold leafing well intact. It sits on a cabinet with three drawers on each side and I believe it has all of its original attachments. If you...

Antique, singer sewing machine, how much is it worth? [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking to sell my singer sewing machine, but have no idea what it is worth. Model number. 12456054 Comes with table. Fair condition. Machine works Would someone be able to help me? Thank you.

Antique singer sewing machine value [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a value for a Singer Sewing Machine, serial number AL0(numeric)78528. According to singer website, the machine was manufactured 5/11/54, 50,000 were distributed. It's a beautiful machine - I'm contemplating buying it regardless of the value. Thanks

Antique Singer Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have an antique Singer foot pedal sewing machine with oak cabinet. The model number on the machine is G9628489. Can you tell me what the value of the machine is?

Antique singer sewing machine [ 0 Answers ]

Hello! I have an antique singer sewing machine manufactured before 1900 (perhaps, in 1874). It's serial number is 14118848. Can you tell me what the value of the machine is and what is the best place (site) to sell it? Thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.