Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    preciouschild Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 08:08 PM
    Mother vs. daughter over child visitation
    My daughter signed custody of her then 9 month old daughter over to me. That was almost two years ago. Court order states that I have the final say about where and for how long my daughter can take the child. So far visitation has always been at my home , whenever and how long my daughter chooses.Now she got married and wants her husband to be part of the child's life . I refuse to let him visit I' m the one with physical custody. Never been envited to their home, no idea if its even safe.Now she has filed a petition to review visitation. What are her chances?

Check out some similar questions!

Mother/Child having trouble with visitation. [ 4 Answers ]

I've been dating this gal for about a 1.5 years, and I moved into her house recently. We're doing really well, and She has a 3 year old son. The father was out of the picture for a while, but recently started visitation again. He has every other weekend, and tuesdays overnight with the child. ...

Paying child support; daughter does not live with mother [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has joint custody of his 16 year old daughter. He pays child support which is automatically taken out of his paycheck and is deposited into her mother's bank account. The problem is that for almost a year, his daughter has not been living with her mother. The daughter lives with her...

Father's visitation when mother leaves the state with the child [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has a 13 year old daughter with his ex wife. The separated 12 1/2 years ago. He has been a part of his daughters life and they are VERY close, until almost 2 years ago when his ex got offered a good job in chicago, we all lived in New York. When she decided to leave she did not discuss...

Rocky mother/daughter relationship-Grandaughter visitation [ 2 Answers ]

My mother is giving me the silent treatment, and didn't even call to wish me a happy birthday. But she still wants to see my two-year-old daughter for overnights. She asked to pick up my child at daycare and then drop her off at daycare the next day, so she wouldn't have to see me. I don't want...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.