Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kitty_Cody Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Help with my new Dell EULA toolbar
    Dell computer has (blank) toolbar EULA with message"This program cannot display the website" how do I get rid of it?
    tgm2m Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2007, 02:26 AM
    Go to the dell website and chat with them oline... tell them what is going on. They took over my computer and fixed the problem for me
    TheSavage Posts: 564, Reputation: 96

Jan 29, 2007, 04:01 AM
    Refer to this link
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/other-...ula-49891.html
    tyronebcookin Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 23, 2007, 12:23 PM
    This is the easy answer complete with pictures:
    Toolbar EULA: Toolbar EULA
    BUnscoil Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 11:32 AM
    Toolbar EULA
    tyronebcookin Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Toolbar EULA: toolbar EULA

NOW at the following link:tyrone and stephanie » Blog Archive » Toolbar EULA

Sorry, when I condensed down all my boring blogs I moved this very helpful article to the above link.

Toolbar EULA - I would say I have had positive comments way over 30 for this easy solution when I first posted it at the blog toolbar eula... which I now no longer have.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Toolbar EULA [ 20 Answers ]

This brings up a page which Welcomes me to my new Del PC. How do I get rid of it ? There is no close facility on the page and I drag To the bottom of the screen to lose it. Help please!

Toolbar placement [ 3 Answers ]

I feel ridiculous. Somehow I managed to move the toolbar (clock, LAN settings, virus protection on the right; short cuts like IE, FOXfire, etc. on the left) from the bottom of my computer screen, around to the right, and then to the top of my screen and I can't seem to move it back. There must be...

Toolbar... [ 16 Answers ]

My PC was conquered by spyware and malware... and my toolbar was gone and I can't make it back even installing it again... :confused: I already run a BPS antivir... but saying that some component can't be deleted please restart your PC and run bps again, so I run it again but same, some...

Google Toolbar [ 2 Answers ]

My Google toolbar has disappeared--It's not listed under "View" anymore-- I tried to download Google, and it said --"Browser Helper Objects" are disabled--What does this mean, and how do I turn them back on again--?Thanks

Toolbar [ 4 Answers ]

Try Start-->Settings-->Control Panel-->Sounds and Audio Devices, and then click "place volume icon in taskbar"... ~psi42

View more questions Search