Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ladybird82lady Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 02:11 PM
    Positive test.. then bleeding... then negative urine test.. could I still be pregnant?
    I took a clear blue HPT which was positive.. I have had most symptoms ( swollen sore boobs, feeling sick etc) I started with an aching back then I started to bleed not too heavy it stopped for a day and started again I took another HPT and it was negative... the doctor also did a urine test which was negative he then said I had a urine infection also that the bleeding is a miscarriage and to sit it out... he sent me today for a blood tets to confirm the MC... how can he say it's a MC without the blood results?? Could I still be pregnant and he is just a moron??
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2010, 02:18 PM

It sounds like a miscarriage, but there's always a chance, no matter how small, that the second and third urine tests were wrong.

Wait for the blood test results, go from there. That's all you can do.

Good luck.

Nov 24, 2010, 02:21 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Been on endless sites about bleeding during pregnancy and mc I don't feel like there has been enough blood or pain for that matter I haven't felt anything not even a twinge will get the results in the moring I think its just wishful thinking.. thanks :)
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2010, 02:23 PM

I'll cross my fingers for you.

If you miscarry early in the pregnancy there won't necessarily be a lot of blood or cramping. Most women that miscarry early never even know that they miscarried.

I hope it all works out. If not, try not to take it too hard. I know it's not easy, I've been through it too, my third pregnancy ended in miscarriage at 3 months. It's not easy to deal with, but don't let it get you down.

I'll cross my fingers for you.

Please let us know how it turns out.

Good luck.

Nov 24, 2010, 02:37 PM
    Comment on Altenweg's post
    Guessed I was about 5 weeks pregnant so very early.my dad died 2 weeks ago of cancer, thinl stress has got the better of me :( will post tomorrow after my results thanks for your time your very kind :)
    Pets Expert

Nov 24, 2010, 02:40 PM

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Sadly I've been there too. Both my parents died of cancer 6 1/2 months apart. Stress can definitely play a big part.

If you need to talk, I'm here and so are many other people. This place is a great place to get support. So many people have been in your position and gotten through it, so keep your chin up and know that it only gets better, I promise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative blood test and urine test! [ 11 Answers ]

Hey umm I am 3 and a half months late for my period. And I have taken several home pregnancy test and 1 blood test... all negative.during the 1st month I lost weight and now I have gained weight... just like when I was pregnant with my son. Who is almost 10 months. I've never ever been late...

Am I pregnant if my test was positive [ 1 Answers ]

Am I pregnant if my test was positive

If a urine test comes back positive for alcohol from probation could I tell them I took [ 1 Answers ]

If I took a urine test for probation and it came back positive for alcohol. Could I tell them I took nyquil and get away with it?

Negative pregnant test and blood test. Could I still be pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I had an ectopic pregnancy in October 2006, and have been trying to conceive since January 07, I am 1week late for my period and have had many signs of pregnancy, including spotting a week before my period was due, since then I have had 5 negative home pregnancy tests, and a hcg level of below 1.5...

View more questions Search