Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Estakhr Posts: 22, Reputation: 0

Nov 24, 2010, 08:32 AM
    Why nothing cann't move faster than of light speed 299792458 m / s?
    Why physics was limited to the
    Speed of light?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 24, 2010, 08:43 AM

How do you get physics to move... how much mass do physics have.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Nov 24, 2010, 08:44 AM
    Speed of light - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Troy bilt riding mower (7-speed, 42-in) won't move. [ 1 Answers ]

I bought it this summer at Lowe's. PTO is disengaged. When I release the brake/clutch pedal slowly, engine just stops regardless of gear (neutral/fwd/rev). What is wrong?

To move a object of 8 KG how much torque and speed is required [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know that how much torque and speed motor should I require to over throw the 8 kg object Actually this motor would be mount vertically and perpendicular to the axis of the of my robot or car, and the opponent is of 8 kg and from shaft of my mounted motor , there would be z shaped rod...

Light bulb size for a multi-speed four light five blade Casablanca Fan [ 2 Answers ]

I had a Casablanca ceiling fan (5 blades/4 lights) installed in the late 1970s or 1980s. It's still going great, but I am uncertain whether it can take more than 40 watt light bulbs. I would like to generate more light and am wondering if I can install 60 watt light bulbs in this fixture? Does...

Cann't find Jewel CAD ver.4.22 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Everybody Can anybody tell me the link for downloading JewelCAD Ver.4.22, I've search many times & various sites, but no links found. Srinibash:o

SSI vs PHP - Which is faster (speed benchmark)? [ 1 Answers ]

Does SSI or PHP use less resources to include one file within another file? For example: <?php include 'file.html'; ?> or <!--#include virtual="file.html" -->

View more questions Search