Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lavarta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 07:18 AM
    Computer won't download
    Computer won't allow me to do a system restore every time I try to do something a window pops open that say how do you want to open this and it has a list of things
    GrantHillsSA Posts: 405, Reputation: 9

Nov 27, 2010, 07:08 PM

Try running it from the Run dialogue.
    -Click Start Run
    -OR Press the "Windows Key + R" at the same time.

Then type in: rstrui and OK.

If that doesn't work download and run the following ONLY if you experience the same problem with other programs:

Click Here to Download

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't download anything on my computer [ 3 Answers ]

I can't download Yahoo toolbar or anything please help me?

Computer won't download [ 3 Answers ]

My computer will not let me download anything. It says the security will not let it, (do not understand) did not change anything in settings, and was downloading things before help

My computer won't download anything. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Hp laptop (vista home premium). Geek squad downloaded everything I need on the computer when I bought it. They did not give me any cds with computer but recovery cds and windows update. It had problems (virus) so I had to recover it to factory settings. Everything was working fine on...

Computer does not download anything [ 2 Answers ]

Computer does not download

Computer won't let me download [ 1 Answers ]

Every time I try to download something, like Java or spyware, or anything like that, a box pops up, kind of like the box that pops up on internet explorer and it says what an error has occures and tells me to try again later and send error report. Please help I can't listen to music or watch...

View more questions Search