Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lutz_11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2010, 04:38 AM
    Get Rid of Pimle Marks Fast
    Hi There

Will someone please help me, I have ugly marks from pimple, and I want to get rid of the fast.

Desperate.

Please Help
    beautifulskin Posts: 143, Reputation: 5

Nov 29, 2010, 06:45 PM

Try using retin A which will make the skin peel and reduce the appearance of the acne marks.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Nov 29, 2010, 08:04 PM

There are a lot of products out there that can reduce the appearance of pimples. One good one is Mederma. Ambi is another product that is sold in stores. Cocoa butter is also good for marks. When washing your face, it helps to exfolliate using a wash cloth with face wash or using face wash with microbeads. This helps slough away dead skin. Also, don't pop the pimples because it will leave a scar.
    diana2010 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 16, 2010, 10:14 PM
    [B]my daughter had a nasty pimple all over her face, she used top sherly cream after a freind told me her story, in three days rapid results seen immediately. it is cheap in price and very helpfull.
    aquaticus beauty shop in surrey, BC lINTERSACTION OF 128 AND 72 AVE SURREY, behind shell gas station next to oil change it was my area close to my home butI never tought there is a shop there. good luck freinds.
    [/B]
    INFORMEDBUYER Posts: 9, Reputation: 3

Apr 10, 2011, 02:46 PM
    Retin A .05% is best. If it is all over the face a series of glycolic peels over time can help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get rid of marks on face [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there I ve got marks on my face that was letf when I had Chicken Pox. Please tell me what can quickly.

Does anyone know how to get rid of stretch marks? [ 1 Answers ]

I have had these stretch marks on the back of my legs and on my hips for as long as I can remember. Does anyone know how to get rid of them?

How to get rid of pimple marks? [ 1 Answers ]

I have so many dark pimple marks and scars on my face. For this I have undergone glycolic acid and salysic acid peels, but still have many marks.. how can I get rid of these marks as soon as possible? Its already been so long , I have suffered a lot, have lost confidence and I am mostly in...

Stretch marks, how do I get rid of it? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Can someone please tell me how to get rid of stretch marks? Is there a laser treatment or cream that I can use?

Please help me to get rid of my pimple marks! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a pimple marks on my face (more on the cheeks) and I want to get rid of them because it makes my face look ugly so much!! Can anyone suggest how to clear it on my face?? Hope someone can answer it!! I will be very happy if someone can answer my question!! Thank you very much!! Hope someone...

View more questions Search