Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sonirai Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 02:30 PM
    India family law question
    I AM RAMAN FROM india , 2003 married, 2008 my life partner is some one are join & enjoied his life, she's joint partner called & give the wrong relationship message.. In between time she deliver the male baby. Now 2010 is running still now she's character is no change. I confidentially told she's prostitute . She's told that baby not yours then you are not only my huspend. 2009 she has a second marriage(she told) , what can I do . What is the solution
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Nov 23, 2010, 11:31 PM

I'm not sure what your question is--I think there is a language barrier.

I moved your post from where it was attached to a thread from 2006 so that you can get more answers.
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Nov 24, 2010, 05:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Synnen View Post
    I'm not sure what your question is--I think there is a language barrier. ...
    Agreed. I think his wife left him for another man, had a baby by that man, and is now having another baby.

Perhaps the question would be whether he is responsible for child support?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Family law on common law relationships [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question about common-law relationship. I have been in this relationship for 15 years and it looks like we are heading in the "splitsville"!! I would like to know what are my rights? i.e. will I be entitled to a spousal support and what about my son, he lived with us for 15 years? ...

Family Law/Common Law Marriage [ 3 Answers ]

My friend is currently living with a woman and her two children. He bought and had placed on her property a mobile home with the intent of living there alone. While he was at work, she along with her children moved into the home. He has been cohabiting with her and supporting them her for a year...

Family Law or Immigration Law vs. Marriage [ 0 Answers ]

Many users have been asking a lot of family law or immigration law questions on this section. These types of questions will be better served in another section of the forum. Family law questions should go here: Family Law - Ask Me Help Desk Family law questions involved any type of legal...

My son in law has abandoned his family, no food, money,etc. Can Ohio law do anything [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anything legally that can be done in the state of Ohio to a man arrested when he disappears leaves with no money, food, heat, car, etc. with wife and two young children.

View more questions Search