Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mylifesucks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 05:16 PM
    13 and depressed
    I'm 13 I feel like runingaway I'm fighting my depresion what should I do?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 23, 2010, 05:28 PM

First its not a good idea to piggyback your question on someone else's. This can lead to confusion. You should start a new thread. So I've moved your question to its own thread.

Second, you need to talk to your parents and your doctor. We can give you support, but you need someone close to you to help fully.
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 09:06 PM
    One of my close friends died tragicly and I became severely depressed. The best thing I ever did was talk to my parents.. if your not that close with your parents, try the school councler.. awkward I know but mine almost saved my life.. so it can only get better.. runnning away solves nothing (unless your parents are abbusive. And this is causeing depression then you need to talk to someone ASAP) running away inflicts more problemss! I promise causeing sself pain or "cutting"won't help either.. depression in 13 year olds is a but to get over but its okay.. find someone who you can confde in.. For me that was my brother who had been just as close to the friend of mine. I don't know if you're a big churchy person... (I know I'm not) ut if you are pastors or church leaders are good help! Please don't jump off the deep end! Cry it helps.. I know... please feel free to ask anything I'm an open book.. if you want to know about how I got to my depression stages and things... I hopee you get better. Depression is a state of mind and it the worse one there is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom is depressed and she's making me depressed what do I do! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello I am 14 years old and my mom is depressed and is making me depressed I started working with her and she freaked out at me because I didn't sweep properly, she brought me home and just left. How do I help her and help myself! I'm starting to think of suicide but I can't just leave...

I am only 13. Am I depressed? VERY serious [ 16 Answers ]

Hello, I am a thirteen yr. old girl and I am almost positive I am depressed. I used to eat allot and now I go almost all day without food but still gain weight. I have just had 6 family members die and 1 friend. When I was seven I was sexually molested and now its really starting to bother me. I...

I think I am depressed [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I think I am depressed but I am afraid to get anti-depression medication because I don't know for sure, I don't want to take medication if I am only sad. I don't feel like I have anybody to talk to. I broke up with my girlfriend about 4 months ago because all we were doing was having sex all...

Depressed ! [ 6 Answers ]

I feel depressed. To make a long story short I have been having issues with my husband to the point where he has decided to move out. I don't feel like doing much, don't even feel the need to eat or sleep. I want to visit a doctor, but at this time I am going to huge financial difficulties...

I'm so depressed [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my girlfriend have been going out for 8 months. Going out with her have been the best days of my life, and I would do anything to have them back. After 7 months she started to act different, so one night I called her and told her why I am so sad and I got to the question if she even loves me...

View more questions Search