Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2010, 01:54 PM
    Toshiba Satellite with Windows Vista; blue screen popped up, now nothing
    Friend has a Toshiba Satellite with Windows Vista. She was working on it the other night on the Internet, when a blue screen with an error message popped up. Before she could do anything, the computer restarted and keeps reading that "Startup Repair is checking for problems..."

She's tried restarting in Safe Mode but it doesn't give that option when you press F8 or F12. It only says restart in Normal mode or Launch Windows Recovery.

Help?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2010, 08:28 AM

Never mind. I don't know what I did exactly, but I fixed it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

IRQL_Not_Less_or_Equal Error (Blue Screen) in Vista [ 5 Answers ]

I do not know what to do to fix it. When I start my computer, I get to the screen where I put in my password & then it shows my desktop and within 30 seconds it goes to a blue screen and shows the IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error message. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Blank Blue Screen after login in in Windows XP [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Deary, After booting my Window XP PCs, I discovered that it won't come up with startup menu nor with any icons on desktop as normal. All I could see is blank blue screen. For now I could only check some documents up using ALT+CTRL+DEL which shows 'Windows Task Manager' -> File -> run. ...

What happens to Windows XP when it is a blue screen? [ 1 Answers ]

Meaning it will not load and the error is a windows profile error? >Moved from Forum Help<

Toshiba laptop a250 is locked at windows vista login [ 2 Answers ]

I need a free password to login into my new toshiba laptop a250 or a key combination to reset the computer

View more questions Search