Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Troyandreil Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2010, 06:28 AM
    Is it badly needed to install a retaining wall around an inground fiber glass pool?
    Retaining wall
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2010, 06:34 AM

Maybe , maybe not. What do you have to retain and why?

We need more details.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Clasp wall vinyl inground pool [ 0 Answers ]

We moved into this house last year in ground pool was built in ''77. The pool was closed professionally and we opened it up last year for the summer. Then towards the end of the summer we were having drainage issues in the vinyl, the water level in the pool would drop below the skimmer so we kept...

I need to install a p-trap for above/inground pool [ 1 Answers ]

I'm having a partial inground/above ground pool installed with vinyl lining. I need to install a p-trap in the clean-out thingee in case I ever have to drain it with a hose. How can I install the p-trap?

Inground steel wall pool [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 30 year old galvanized steel wall inground pool, Clayton and Lambert. Replaced first liner after 18 years. Small amount of rust at that time which I removed and repainted before new liner went in. Time for another new liner, walls have much more rust now, even a few holes, size of...

Above ground pool retaining wall [ 2 Answers ]

Please send me information regarding retaining walls for above ground pools. I am having a difficult time with my community and my above ground pool. I am going to have to install a retaining wall around me entire pool, as well as back fill dirt Could you forward any information that you may...

View more questions Search