Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tammyworlds34 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 08:02 PM
    Benefits for child
    "If dad is 100% VA retired/disabled, is his 12 year old son eligible for any benefits?".

Check out some similar questions!

SSI benefits and Child Support for Adult Child. [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if a parent can still be obligated to pay child support to a severely disabled adult child for the life of the child? (even if the child is receiving state benefits) we are in Cali...

If I'm disabled and on SS and have a child will I lose benefits [ 11 Answers ]

Im mentally disabled. My question is, If my ex was pregnant and it was mine, would Social security strip me of every benefit?

SSI Benefits and Child Support for Disabled Adult Child [ 3 Answers ]

I am the father of a 19 year old disabled daughter (learning disabilities). Her mother has been collecting child support for the past 14 years, but our CA Court Order ends child supoort at age 19. Her mother is now in the porcess of taking me back to court to continue the Adult with Disabilities...

Canadian child tax benefits [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, I am canadian with a canadian born child but her father is american. For the past 4 months she has been receiving child tax benefits from the government. We are planning on moving to the U.S with my boyfriend (my baby's father) in a few months and we are applying for her american passport,...

Child care benefits for non resident alien child? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a resident alien on a J1 while my wife and son are non resident aliens on a J2. My wife has a SSN while my son has an ITIN. They have lived with me the hole tax year. Can I claim child care benefits for my son? Thanks for all your help in advance, ...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.