Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sheniqua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 07:46 PM
    How to make my boyfriend attracted to me
    How do I make my teen boyfriend love me and treat me like I am, instead of having hi calling me his *****, and other mens *****es and to make him stop looking and touching other girls, I already have a mental illness, what can I do to keep both of us happy.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 22, 2010, 08:03 PM

By dumping him and find a boyfriend that understands respect of others ( and his self).
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 04:50 PM
    Im with Fr_Chuck he sounds like a crappy guy callling you that type of stuff! Honeslty kick him to the crub! Look for a guy who isn't willing to make a joke that sounds like he is sharing you a w**** (which I'm gonaa go out on a limb and say you arent) you seem nice and no one desrves to b treated like that!
    wincityjuggalo Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 6, 2010, 12:39 PM
    I'm with farmracer dude dump his a** no one should be treated like that
    88sunflower Posts: 1,207, Reputation: 462
    Ultra Member

Dec 6, 2010, 12:46 PM
    Majority rules here. Dump his butt pronto! Why would you want a guy like this to like you? Why would you want to be with someone who is already calling you that name and who knows what others. I can't understand why. He should be calling you his girl and calling you beautiful. Kick him out of your life and find a guy who can show a little respect. This is not respect. If you don't understand relationships now then you will follow the same path for a long time I fear. He will set the road for what you expect in a man and this isn't good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I make guys attracted to me? [ 5 Answers ]

When ever a guy comes up to me, somehow I end up making them run away. I know I'm fairly pretty, but I never know what to say, so I end up acting stupidly hyper or going shy, which is really annoying as I'm not either of them things. I just need a few pointers so I don't act like a idiot, next time.

I don't think I'm attracted to my boyfriend anymore [ 8 Answers ]

I've been in a long-term committed relationship with my boyfriend for the past six years. He has been a wonderful companion to me since day one, and has taken good care of me mentally and spiritually. The only problem that we seemed to have was that he never seemed to respond to my advances. I...

Make a guy chase you when he's not attracted to you? [ 14 Answers ]

He initiated contact. We started holding hands and cuddling, and then he'd put his arm on my breasts and I would caress it... but he is not physically, emotionally or mentally attracted to me. I think he is just lonely. When I met him 3 years ago, he told me he had been rejected by 300 girls...

Sometimes I feel that my boyfriend isn't attracted to me. [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have an OK sex life but I seem to want it more. I want sex all the time but he doesn't. What can I do to turn him on?

My boyfriend is attracted to my mother [ 3 Answers ]

Okay, I'm in my 20's and my botfyirend is in his mid 30's. He's the oldest guy I have ever dated, but things have been going OK so far. He is churchgoing and hardworking which is nice. The only thing is that he has a preference for light skinned women, but says he doesn't trust them so he would...

View more questions Search