Nov 22, 2010, 08:32 PM

Depends on location,

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I claim 5 kids and file jointly w/sp. Or do I allow ex to claim 2? [ 1 Answers ]

I am married with 5 children, my ex husband wants to claim 2 of my kids, does it benefit me to claim 5 kidsand file jointly with my now husband or should I just let my ex claim the other 2 kids?

Statute of limitation in quebec - repair claim/condo [ 2 Answers ]

What is the statute of limitation in Quebec, canada for a repair claim ? Back in 2004 the syndicate of my condo complex repaired my door bell. 1 1/2 years later I received the invoice claiming that repair cost have to be paid on my own account and are not part of the common expenses. I refused...

Statute of limitation in Ontario on injury claim [ 1 Answers ]

In April of 2007 in Ontario Canada, where she resided, my elderly mother fell as a result of a coat rack on wheels not being secured in a church. She broke her hip, which was repaired but prevented her from continuing to live with my sister. As a consequence, she was placed in a private seniors...

If a claim is time barred by statute of limitation [ 5 Answers ]

Is there anyway that a judge can disallow such a defense? Cause of action of debt was March 15 1999 which is over 8 years old. The statute of limitations in Texas is 4 years. There have been no exceptions such as my leaving out of state, etc, i.e. the statutes of limitations has not been tolled.

Statute of limitation of payment in car accident claim [ 2 Answers ]

I needed to know what is the statute of limitations in Pennsylvania on the amount of days a insurance company out of state has to pay the monies agreed upon during a settlement in philadelphia federal court. Court date was 05/18/2007 Papers signed and notirized 05/22/2007 Overnighted to Florida...

View more questions Search