Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    guardianangel03 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 03:27 PM
    My boyfriend likes my best friend
    Have a really big problem. I like three guys, my boyfriend, his best friend, and his enemy.
    I love my boyfriend. He's cool. I've heard a lot of bad things about him (not dating wise) and he sticks up for me. I don't swear and I tell people off for doing so, and so does he now (although he does swear) he gets mad easily and then I can't calm him down.
    Me and my best friend both like his best friend. He's really hot. (and weird) The kid is showing signals that he likes both of us like looking at us when he talks and being nice and all. We both liked this guy since before I had my boyfriend.
    His enemy isn't really his enemy. They're just not friends. He likes me, he told me so and he flirts with me everyday. He twrirls my hair when he walks by and its really cute. He also passes notes.
    All three of them are my friends. This isn't my biggest problem though.
    So last week my other friend told me my boyfriend was going to dump me this week. Tomorrow is the last day of school before thanksgiving. I don't know if she is telling the truth. They've known each other before I did (I've just moved there)
    Then, recently, my boyfriend is showing signs of liking my best friend. If someone steals her stuff he'll get it back for her. Today he was kicked out of his class and he was in the hallway, staring at my best friend. He talks to her a lot and he often leaves me out of the conversation. He'll defend her over me sometimes! Like today, she kicked me so I kicked her back and he touched my arm and said "don't." to me. It made me so mad, and sad at the same time. I don't know what to do. My best friend, forever faithful, is making it clear she isn't interested by hitting him and stuff. But today, and recently, I've realized she's flirting with him although I don't think she's realized it. I think he's misinterpreting the hitting for flirting. I'm so confused and I don't know what to do about him, I can't lose him!!
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 09:37 PM
    Wow... so you've go a love triangle... you like three guys and your friend likes two of those guys... you curenly have one of those guys but you think he may break up with you./... I hope igot that right... play it day by day... if he dumps you mayb try that enemy/non friend (if he cheats on you DUMP HIM) but don't get bent up if he does or if he dumps you! Move on fast !
    gosaints12 Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Nov 30, 2010, 12:36 AM
    Here's how I see it. If you allow yourself to like 2 other people then your boyfriend can like whoever. At the beginning your talking about liking 3 different people See it from your boyfriend's perspective. How would he feel if he knew? As long as he's being faithful and not like in love with your friend, then its not that big a deal. Talk to him though. Just be open and ask if he likes your friend. If he does, then give him an ultimatum. He can't have both, neither can you.
    guardianangel03 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Dec 3, 2010, 05:58 PM
    Well, he certaintely should not choose my best friends before me.
    Thanks you both, great advice :)
    laura224 Posts: 9, Reputation: 0

Oct 6, 2011, 11:22 PM
    You know, the same things happening to me but my best friend doesn't like him. Not that I know of, anyway there are two options. Revenge or defence. With revenge, you just take her boyfriend if you want defence, flirt with him and show him your better

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do when your boyfriend likes your best friend [ 7 Answers ]

Ok wow where do I start. There's a new guy at our scool named Dylan. Super cute, super funny, you know. Well, my best friend went out with him. Their relationship ended Friday, and then Dylan asked me out Monday. So far so good. Until Cheyenne jacked up a little... If you are aware of these cell...

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend [ 5 Answers ]

Edited for understanding Hey guys... I really need help my boyfriend well, we are great with each other, but the past while he has really been weird with my best friend. Like I don't even know anymore, and if I ask him what going on he wouldn't say anything, he would just be like wise up, and...

My boyfriend likes my friend [ 5 Answers ]

I feel really stupid asking about this on the internet but I don't know what else to do. I think my boyfriend likes one of my friends. They always call each other. Like right now he is in the other room with her and a couple of my friends and I just heard her say THREE DIFFERENT TIMES to him "ok...

I think my boyfriend likes my best friend more than me [ 10 Answers ]

Hey guys, I need some help... I've got a boyfriend... I'm really happy with him... but just lately he's been showing a great interest in my best friend... they have been talking heaps lately and they both have exams in the same glass so they are always talking and sitting together... he seems to...

View more questions Search