Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sretsam Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2010, 12:59 PM
    My Ex-Boyfriend has stopped paying me the money he owes!
    Hi! I hope someone can help.
    In my first ever relationship I stupidly agreed to get two credit loans for my ex-partner from two separate places. One for £500 the other for £1000. This was done with the agreement that money would be paid into my account in time for the direct debits.
    Surprisingly this didn't happen straight away so I incured several Nationwide missed direct debit charges (£30 a time) after finally breaking up and finally getting him to sort out a direct debit for the minimum payment, things started to get sorted.
    Until now, over 5 years down the line, he suddenly stops paying and I am now receiving letters.
    How will I be able to sort this mess out?
    I can prove that I did not get these items on credit for my own use as they were for a car and I do not drive and do not own a car, and that around the time the credit was taken out he was debiting money into my account.
    Any help would be great!

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-boyfriend owes me money [ 3 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend and I took a trip together back in August. I paid for the accommodations with a check in the amount of $1850, which he said he would reimburse me for his half. We recently broke up and I still have not received the money ($925). We were also sharing a cell phone plan, which he...

Ex-boyfriend owes me money by verbal agreement [ 10 Answers ]

My ex-boyfriend didn't work for 2 years and he kept borrowing money from me to pay his rent, phone & TV bills. I helped him out with food and spending money and let him use my car all the time but when it came to rent he would ask to borrow money and swear he'd pay me back when he got a job. I...

My ex boyfriend owes me money by verbal agreement. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm quite embarrassed to be honest... I never wanted to be that naïve, gullible girl that gave her boyfriend money and he promises to pay her back and he doesn't... but well I am! Pretty much he was tight on money(he worked outside over the summer and because we got a ton of rain this year he...

Ex-Boyfriend owes money [ 6 Answers ]

I was living with an ex boyfriend for 3 years and when his father got cancer. I helped support him and his mum and dad financially a lot. I let him use my credit card for pay for a court fine, travel cards, shopping etc but then he started to use my card for things I didn't know about and I didn't...

Ex boyfriend owes me money on plane ticket [ 2 Answers ]

Back in May of 2008, my long distance boyfriend in Ohio told me to buy a flight out of San Francisco to see him. I asked several times prior to purchasing the ticket on a special discount site if he could get that time off and he would procrastinate on telling me to go ahead on buying my ticket....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.