Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vikkichikki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 08:12 PM
    Online Game
    Okay.. I Played this online game a long time ago... but I forgot what it was called and I really want to play it... and I can't find it online or anything because I forgot what it was called... but maybe one of you guys have played it and remember what it is... At the beginning you can pic your character... and the people I remember are a little girl with blond pig tails... a guy in a wheel chair... a marilyn monroe person... and a granmda... and that's all I remember but there is more... and when you played it you could click a button and make your person do a special thing... depending on who you chose.. like the marilyn monroe did the dress thing.. like when she walked over the thing that blew her dress up... and to get money.. you would go to a work place and keep clicking on a button and for however many times you clicked it would give you a certain amount of coins... and the houses were all the same but you can get better stuff for more money... and I really want to play it soooo bad so if this sounds familiar to anyone please tell me what it is thanks!
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 6, 2007, 08:17 PM
    The Sims?
    vikkichikki Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s2tp
    The Sims?
    No not the sims... its a game online...
    s2tp Posts: 299, Reputation: 61

Jan 7, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Yeah, Sims can go online too. Sorry I couldn't be of more help though, Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Republic-online game [ 1 Answers ]

I'm here to tell you of a game called republic online its about getting your own country and trying to be nice in chat and let me tell you this personally it isn't easy. The webb games is free unleesss you wants credits. The address is http://republic-online.net just tell them flag sent you and...

New to this game [ 15 Answers ]

After a strange and rare situation with a friend of mine, a 17 year old girl that he used to like began to chat with me on the internet. I made sure that the friend didn't mind that I was talking to her because to some people, that might seem like a really mean thing to do. He claimed he was fine...

Online game forums [ 3 Answers ]

Are there any forums where people discuss and post links to online game sites and online games?

Game help [ 3 Answers ]

I have this nascar sim racing game I play all the time, now I'm get something that say's the following. We have encountered a problem with sim racing, and it must be shut down. Thank you [email protected]

View more questions Search