Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cozoDOP2 Posts: 112, Reputation: 0

Nov 21, 2010, 08:31 PM
    What can you do to improve your language if you have a very slow and forgetful mind?
    I get stuck even when I'm talking to myself.. I'm kind of tired of it because everybody thinks I'm stupid cause I'm not "normal". Everybody else can speak fluently and fast. I can't.

Is it possible to do something on your own or do I have to go to a speech theraspist.

Check out some similar questions!

Improve presence of mind [ 10 Answers ]

Dear Sir, I want to improve my presence of mind or quickwittedness.Most of the times I don't find the reply instantly of any general talk and I have to stood silent and after sometime I realize that could be one of the answers.Is my mind blunt?

I want to improve my english language very efficiently and soon [ 2 Answers ]

I want to improve my english language very efficiently and soon

Reading and Speaking is not helping me improve my language skills, what to do? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm in my 30's. I've always been quiet, but the reason I've been quiet is because I am confused with language. Thiings don't make sense to me and I also can't seem to learn. Although I'm 30, my vocab and speaking skills are really basic. I read books, and I try to speak but I keep forgetting...

How to improve presence of mind [ 1 Answers ]

I have to compete with in my group discussion programme so I need an assistance for improving my presence of mind

Improve Presence of mind [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there... I am very happy to find such a website... and hope to get some possitive responses... My problems: I can not express to others properly whatever I know very well. I also don't have that much presence of mind... Help me to improve these qualities... I'll be greatfull to...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.