Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cutiepie_luv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2007, 06:45 PM
    What kind of fluid is it?
    OK, I recently discovered that I started to squirting like a water fountain when I reach orgasms... so my question is... does the fluid squirt out of my pee hole? Or my vagina? Is it pee? Or just some fluid?
    tamed Posts: 255, Reputation: 33

Jan 6, 2007, 08:51 PM
    This is a question that has baffled many scientists as well. I have taken the liberty of giving you a few websites for you to have a read and let me know if this helps or not;

The Female Orgasm: Sexual Response Cycle and Pleasure Revealed

Orgasm - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Types of Orgasms - Ways of Describing Different Types of Orgasms

Happy reading!
    Thomas1970 Posts: 856, Reputation: 131

Jan 6, 2007, 08:52 PM
    Hi Cutiepie,
    What you are likely experiencing is female ejaculation. Not a great deal of formal study has been done regarding this phenomena, and there is still much that is to a large extent yet unknown or well documented, but here is a good, informative link:

Female ejaculation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope this helps. Take care. :)
    bkdaniels Posts: 140, Reputation: 12

Jan 6, 2007, 09:10 PM
    Boy's and girls have a "pee hole". However, girls have a vagina and boy's have what is called a penis.

But, they are both "pee holes." They each have fluid that comes out when they have an orgasm.

This fluid is called ejacualtion fluid, semen, or even "" as some people would say it. Semen can "squirt out" like a water fountain when they reach an orgasm, it can come out slowly.

It can be thin or it can be thick. Because of this fluid, baby's can be made.

Hope this answers your question!

WORK(S) CITED

1. Hilde van der Ploeg, 2006. Pee hole

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fluid mechanics [ 1 Answers ]

Sir If I send you some short question in fluid mechanics could you respond to me .

Brake fluid loss [ 9 Answers ]

My 1993 Honda Civic requires topping up of the brake fluid every 3 months due to the light coming on. There are no leaks in the master cylinder and no leaks at the brake pads (I checked all 4 wheels). There is also no dripping of brake fluid in my driveway. This has been happening for 2...

Cervical fluid [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble distinguishing wet/sticky creamy, etc... I have an estimated fertile time of thurs June 9, 10, 11, with possible o on 12th. I am seeing signs of approaching o in my cervical fluid. I have been dry as the desert until today. They say you start sticky, then creamy, then wet...

View more questions Search