Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Megan2810 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2010, 05:02 PM
    Cartilage piercing
    I have alreay posted a thread about my cartilage piercing but it has got worst,
    After the advice I was given on here, I went to the jewellers where I ahd it pierced and they said that I should take the earring out and bathe it in salt water for an hour which I have done, but when I took the earring out I noticed a lump which had got bigger and on the front I noticed that because the lump at the back of my ear is so big, the earring has embedded itself at the front, I really don't want to take it out so it heals up, is there anything I can do to get rid of the lump ?
    Thanks
    FarmRacer15 Posts: 27, Reputation: 4

Nov 29, 2010, 07:34 PM
    Call the place you got it piercd at.. they helped me A lot when I got mne done.. if your place is no help or you piercedit yourelfcall a doctor.. and get their advice!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartilage Piercing? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi I've been thinking about getting a cartilage piercing but I'm super scared! I don't have the choice of a gun or needle :( so I have to get it done by the gun. Is it safe? What should I do?

Cartilage piercing [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I want to get my cartilage pierced at claires and I am afraid of it getting infected. I had my lobes done and they were fine, and I'm wondering how much it hurts.

Piercing the cartilage [ 1 Answers ]

well i just peirced my cartilage and i wasnt scared if it hurt only if it will get infected , but heres how i did it vv i used a tac to peirce my cartlige but befor i did anything i had a cup with rubbing achol in it i put the tac in the cup with achol then i put some achol on a cotton ball then i...

Cartilage piercing [ 7 Answers ]

I somehow managed to get to 18 without any piercings, mainly because I have an anxiety disorder that prevented me. Now its more manageble and I really want regular lobe piercings and a helix on my right ear, quite high up (some where between a regular and a forward) I'm definitely getting it...

View more questions Search